This past weekend my mom and sister in law threw Landry and I the best shower. It was so fun to see people and catch up. I did not take very many pictures but below are the few that I did get. Mom took more of the other guests and a ton of me opening but you don't need to see all of those, just know that if her name is not Landry or she is not a girl, we are in trouble! We got so much adorable stuff and feel so blessesd by all of our friends who were there that day to celebrate with us. I can't believe we are getting so close, my baby center email popped up today and said only 49 days to go, yikes! We are pretty well stocked and almost have the room done, I really now just need to start stockpiling the necessities like diapers and wipes and we should be good to go:)
No comments:
Post a Comment