Friday, September 2, 2011

31 Weeks

I can not believe we are getting so close to the big day. We went ahead and scheduled the C-Section at my last Dr's appointment, so November 2nd is the official day. So crazy! I am feeling really good, out of shape but good. I actually have had sort of a second wind and had more energy the last couple weeks then I had in the middle. Sleep is not great but I am not going to complain b/c I know it could be much worse.

I am excited to head to Memphis next weekend for a baby shower my mom and sister in law are hosting. With this being #2 I am only having one shower so am looking forward to seeing friends and celebrating. We have been working on the kiddos rooms and Robbins is done but we just haven't tried yet to make the transition. I think I am super apprehensive b/c he sleeps so well and I hate to ruin a good thing but everyone keeps assuring me that he will be fine. I will post pics of both rooms soon. With 1 Heart Walk on October 1 and another on October 30, I think this is going to go by very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment