Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teething

So Robbins is teething big time. I can see those two little white peaks through the skin just taunting me. It hurts him so much especially at night and is making him super congested b/c of all the drool. So moms out there any suggestions? We have used baby oragel and stuff for him to chew on. I give him tylenol before bed but don't really like giving it to him other then that b/c he acts so groggy. Let me know if anything worked well for you!

1 comment:

  1. not alot of suggestions,sometimes a cool, damp washcloth for then chew on or there are these things called teething tablets, but I don't know how well they work- we tried them. Have you tried the baby orajel on yourself- that stuff is powerful:) But watch out for looser stools because of all the drooling, which is normal and sometimes they get a drool rash on their faces around their mouths. Good luck!~

    ReplyDelete