Friday, July 25, 2014

The Beginning of the End (of our Nashville life)

I am not completely ready to say my goodbye to this place yet. I will, I just need to time to think of the words that do justice to the place and home where we have spent the last 8 1/2 years of our lives. Since next Friday is our last official day, we have begun getting together with friends to have see ya later dinners and nights out.

 
We headed to Blue Moon Lagoon with most of our Community Group. It was fun, it was sad. 


 
We were missing a couple folks but these people have been our backbone the past 8 years. These are the people we celebrated with, grieved with, laughed with and cried with. People ask me what I am going to miss most and 2 things rise to the top, my job and our church, which gave us these friends.

 
Music City Brewers Fest with the Bailey's. A great night in downtown Nashville!


No comments:

Post a Comment