Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lately


We have settled into fall quite nicely around here. We carved pumpkins with neighbors and were pretty proud of ourselves until we saw how good everyone elses were. Whoops!


I had my last Heart Walk as the Events Director. It was bittersweet. I love doing event logistics but am really excited to just be focused on fundraising for this cause I feel so strongly about. It was incredible day that went off without a hitch. I am proud and thankful for all 12K that attended and I hope the experience was wonderful for everyone!  

J.Ed and I went to our favorite concert venue, The Ryman to see The Lumineers. It was awesome! My favorite moment at every concert in this historic place is when the artist take a step back and take in all that is surrounding them. The stage, the legends that have played before them all are really overwhelming for people and then they all stand on the edge of the stage for an acupella set and the place just thunders with people stomping and clapping along. It really is incredible.



My cousin Ollie got married in Moulton, Al last weekend and it was the perfect first wedding for the kiddos. beautiful, laid back and VERY kid friendly.

It was a legit cowboy wedding and captured the bride and groom perfectly. It was rustic but elegant and really special.

How pretty?!

Thought this was so sweet. Love this verse and the intention of bringing the two families together.

It was in my cousin's backyard and the lights were so pretty in the tent.

Robbins LOVED the calf roping.



 The bride and I. She was so relaxed, I love that she went in the house and threw on a sweater. It was really cold! This one holds a special place in my heart along with her mama, they have always been two of my favorites. To see her grow into such a Godly woman and find a man pursuing that same goal is such a privilege for our family to be a part of. I am seeing more and more marriages crumble around me and seeing these two with such a strong base in the Lord doesn't make it foolproof by any means but a nice place to start.  

This was so sweet. It was a memorial for Cole's dad and Ollie's granddad's with their cowboy hats and boots.

More fun had by the kiddos.

How amazing is this? Our cousin Audwin is an artist and made these for her.

Well fall weather is definitely here and we welcome it!

Made our first pot of chili for the Bailey's.

How cute are these two?

We love S'mores! Fall is off to a great start!



No comments:

Post a Comment