Last weekend, myself and about 75 other ladies headed to Natchez Trace State Park for our women's retreat with church. It was such a restful time. I spent about three hours with this view and some priceless one-on-one time with the Lord. It was wonderfully needed. I also was able to sit on a panel with some other ladies and talk about about my spiritual journey, where I am now, etc. And it was really amazing to share what God has been doing in my life, home and marriage over the past year specifically in terms of contentment and letting go of my "if-only's".
Meanwhile, he turned into an adult while I was gone.
This one has been getting some more teeth in so she has had a fever but nothing keeps this little one down, especially when her swing is involved. She has been talking so much it's crazy. Being able to communicate with her is SO much easier and you forget how quickly they pick things up.
We did one of these questionnaire's on pinterest for J.Ed's birthday from Robbins. Sweet and hysterical. Clearly Robbins and basketball are J.Ed's loves:)
Just because-with the house showing, we have been having to eat more dinners out than usual.
On Friday, J.Ed took Robbins to his first UK basketball game. Lucky for Robbins it also happened to be the SEC Tournament. Unlucky for them, UK lost to Vanderbilt. Robbins had a ball as you can see and J.Ed said having him there actually made the loss not so bad.
Beckham had a Peter Pan themed birthday party on Saturday so off to Walmart I went. I have to say for .99 fabric, a $3 t-shirt and some glue, not to shabby.
Robbins had so much fun on the train at the party. This is him with Jackson and Jackson's mom. Robbins, Beckham and Jackson are so funny together but we have to keep an eye on them because they have a tendency to get a little wild and crazy.
We spend the ENTIRE day outside Saturday and it was glorious. I soaked up every minute of time with my family.
I say this all the time but Landry really is obsessed with music. Here, she and her daddy are putting on a little show for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment