
Weight: 9 lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 21.5 inches
Schedule: Landry is eating about 3-4 ounces every 3 hours and we nap and play the rest of the day, very rigorous:)
Clothes: 0-3 months but she is wearing some of her brother old Christmas clothes that are a bit too big in the picture above.
Sleep: She usually sleeps about 4 hour stretches at night, which is awesome but sometimes we get more...or less:)
She really is the most fun and we have been enjoying our time indoors thanks to all the nasty weather. Robbins has proved a great big brother. The first thing he does when he comes home from school is say "Is her eyes open?" He's kind of obsessed with her eyes being open but I keep trying to explain to him how much she sleeps right now but soon she will keep them open more. He is ready for her to start playing which cracks me up b/c one day he is going to think she is the most annoying thing ever and she will think he is the coolest, trust me I know I am a little sister to a big brother. They are both getting so big and I can't wait to share her newborn pics but I am going to wait until after Christmas b/c they are presents for some folks as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment