So handsome
Ready for the races
hanging out with his cousins on the hammock
eating up all the attention from Abby, Grace and Jack
Loves the hammock
Chasing bubbles
playing the piano with Nana at Gram and Gramps
tailgating
tailgating with the ladies
He is absolutely loving his school, Belle Meade Children's Center, and his teachers Mrs. Kim, Amber and Suzanne. It is amazing in how just 2 months he has changed. Already a talker, now a full fledge babbler, making all kinds of sounds and words like this, hello, bye bye, outside and others. Now, I am not going to pretend for one second that all of his words can be understood to the unsuspecting ear, but we've got his new language pretty figured out. They have music and art class which his teachers say he loves anything music, must be the Nashville influence. It is so nice to have him somewhere that he loves and we feel so good about. I feel really blessed to have found a place after my cousin because she was amazing so the next caretaker had a lot to live up to!
We are more than half way through football season and after this month J.Ed will have seen the Cats play...alot. They had a boys weekend last weekend b/c I loaded up to go see my bff of 25 years in Dallas and her two kiddos and another college friend. I felt bad not taking Robbins but J.Ed put it best that with 3 kids and 2 of us we would have to move from man to man to zone defense.
Again, sorry for the hiatus but we should be back on track now that my largest event is over. More Robbins to come soon! The pics above are just a few from the fall. I will post Halloween pics after this weekend too.
No comments:
Post a Comment