7 months11 months
1 year!I can not believe a year has gone by so fast! What a blessing this precious child has been to our entire family. To give you all an update we pretty much have a walker. He takes about 5-10 staps and then starts crawling but he can for sure walk if he feels like it. It's sort of bittersweet, I am happy for him but he seems like such a little boy now instead of a baby. He is "talking" like crazy and love to raise his hands above his head when you say How big is Robbins? So Big! It might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. he eats all kinds of big people food now but is partial to bluberries and cut up oranges. Watching him play or figure things out is so cool\, it's like watching consiousness being born. he is so aware and involved with his surroundings. he loves to give and get hugs, especially if you are of the four legged and furry breed:) All this to say it is incredible how much a little person grows and changes in one year and how much a little person can grow and change you.
We had Robbin's Big Top Birthday last Saturday but I am still waiting on the pics which I will post later so until then...Happy Birthday Bud!!

happy birthday robbins and steph! sorry we missed both your birthdays! cant wait to see more pics!
ReplyDelete