Saturday, January 23, 2010

Park City 2010

Being total gappers(that's for Gia)
We may or may not have gone to an adult arcade one night
Check out the full on game face, RHL was not happy when I won. He got me the next time.


Ashley and I rode the gondola to have lunch on the mountain with the guys. It was well worth it to be up there on such a gorgeous day and to get Ash on the mountain because I know she wanted to ski so badly! Such a trooper!

Lowe boys

Got to see our friends the Pagano's so fun!

J.Ed and I got back Monday from a wonderful weekend in Park City, UT. We were joined by the oh so fun and soon to be parents Ashley and Robert Clark and the fab Ryan Lowe. We had so much fun! The boys did lots of skiing; Ash and I did some shopping and relaxing and we all did our fair share of eating! I also had my first wine that came out of a box...(insert chuckle here). It was actually awesome, Ryan recommended it to me. It's called Black Box and is a nicer wine for cheap since you don't pay for all the packaging, genius. I highly recommend it!

The Lowe's looked after Robbins and had a great time with him. We came back to a bouncing machine! He goes crazy in his jumparoo it's hilarious(video to come). Other then the boys fighting an awful stomach flu since Wednesday it was back to life as usual on Tuesday. I hope the sickness stays away for awhile, it was no fun at all. It is an incredible helpless feeling to have both of your boys down and nothing to make it stop of feel better. As of today though everyone is back at it!

1 comment: