Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Best 3 Months Ever



Robbins may be three months but clearly a 3 month onesie is not quite right!
The infamous duck lips

He is jabbering like crazy.
Robbins loves his big sister Sophie
Happy Birthday to me!


Believe it or not Robbins was 3 months on November 10th I can not believe how fast it has gone by. I headed back to work last week. It was very bittersweet. I love my job and the people I work with so it was great to be around them again but I missed the little man so much. This week has been much easier now that we have got a bit of a routine established...for now. He is talking up a storm, holding his head up all the time and laughs at everything we do. I tell you one thing it is amazing how he can be so good and bad for one's confidence level. One day I think there is no way this child will make it with us in charge and the next he laughs at everything we do and makes me think I am clearly a comedic genius. He is standing and pushing up on his legs with minimal support and loves to bat at all the toys on his play gym. Since he is pretty big for a 3 month old, we really see how strong he is. Especially when he decides he is over tummy time and rolls over...I died! Anyways all is well here and we are so excited to head to Lexington next week for Thanksgiving. I know one cousin in particular who is very excited to see Robbins. He can't wait to see you either Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment