Here are some updated pictures. We went to Lexington last weekend for the UK game. It was so fun seeing everyone and introducing them to Robbins. It was exhausting but really great. Robbins is almost seven weeks old! I can't believe how fast it is flying by. He is doing great, a few stomach issues that make him a little fussy but other then that he is good to go. When I took him to the Dr. last week to make sure he was just fussy and nothing else he weighed 11 lbs! He has grown so much but so much of it os length. We already need to adjust his car seat because his little feet are sticking out. We go for his 2 month appointment in a week and a half and I am dying to get all his stats!
Friday, September 25, 2009
More Pictures
Here are some updated pictures. We went to Lexington last weekend for the UK game. It was so fun seeing everyone and introducing them to Robbins. It was exhausting but really great. Robbins is almost seven weeks old! I can't believe how fast it is flying by. He is doing great, a few stomach issues that make him a little fussy but other then that he is good to go. When I took him to the Dr. last week to make sure he was just fussy and nothing else he weighed 11 lbs! He has grown so much but so much of it os length. We already need to adjust his car seat because his little feet are sticking out. We go for his 2 month appointment in a week and a half and I am dying to get all his stats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment