I found this great canvas online and I am crazy about it. I think it goes perfectly with the vintage feel of the room. I know this kid is going to have no clue what all this stuff is but we figure he gets to have our style until he develops his own:) I have another ultrasound on Tuesday and we are excited to get to see him close up again. He is moving like crazy. Literally all day...maybe it's the morning large iced coffee. We are also hoping we don't go in there and they say just kidding it's a girl! Not that a girl wouldn't be great too, but come on I've already ordered my glider...priorities!
I think lucas has something like that on one tree hill...i love lucas. little baby lowe has great style already!
ReplyDeleteHe sure does have it! hehe i love one tree hill
ReplyDeleteGreat idea steph!! I have your stuff i made, i promise to send it before he gets here! Actually i will see you soon right??