Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I went home this past weekend to help throw one of my best friends, Alicia, a shower. We had so much fun and it was so great to see everyone. Ramsey and Evie racked up on the goods and I can't wait for them to get here, they are such a blessing! J.Ed stayed home to paint our game room a nice navy but six coats later it is sort of not Kentucy blue anymore! Needless to say dark colors are such a pain but it looks really good now and he has worked his little tail off! While home Anna went with mom and I to Babies R Us to help me sort through all the different baby gadgets and what we need and don't need. It is so overwhelming but really exciting too. She was such a big help and I have decided on what car seat, stroller,etc. to go with. We also got ot seea great friend from high school, Lauren Heathccok Harness, who is due in June. I have never in my life wished to be tall until a weekend seeing her and my sister in law who look amazing at 25+ weeks and counting. I have some great pics from Alicia's shower that I will post in a bit! It was so fun seeing and hanging out with everyone this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment